- Web Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- DDos Protection
Unlike most other hosting providers Host Blast offers 24x7x365 redundant monitoring capabilites from two Network Operations Center (NOC) locations, staffed by certified system administrators and security prefessionals.
Our network management teams operate NOCs in Berlin and Strasbourg to assure the most sophisticated and comprehensive systems monitoring and complete monitoring back-up in the event of any emergency.
Host Blast Inc policies and procedures for handling customer information have been created with the understanding that internet technologies are still evolving and that internet business methods are continuing to evolve to meet the needs and opportunites of the changing technologies. As a result, Host Blast Inc policies and procedures are subject to change.
- Redundant network cores in multiple data centers means that if a router ot high-level network appliances goes down for any reason , there is no loss of service.
- Gigabit cross-connects between multiple data centers assures that data moves quickly. And if any one data center were to experience network connectivity issues, it would simply route outgoing data through other centers. High Powered network speed and bandwidth
When it comes to network speed and bandwidth, Host Blast.Net is second to none. With an unrivaled 100 gigabits per second speed, Host Blast.Net eliminates bandwidth traffic jams and roadblocks to assure high volume, instantaneous response for hosted applications.
By using multiple Tier 1 telecom providers and direct internet connections, we bypass transit networks and shorten the network path between your IT infrastructure and your customers. The result is lower latency, maximum speed and unsurpassed reliability. In short , Host Blast.Net provides you with the connectivity, bandwidth and stability you simply can’t find anywhere else.
- Global Crossing
- Level 3
- Time Warner Telecom
Host Blast.Net delivers superior connectivity for small and medium size business by :
- Leading the hosting industry in network bankdwidth capacity (100 gigabits/sec)
- Always using redundant, world-class routing equipment. Our network is designed without single points of failure – there are redundant core routers, core distribution switches, and carrier diversity, in the unlikely event of equipment failure, the network will continue to optimally perform
- Purchasing bandwidth exclusively from Tier -1 providers so that our customers don’t have to suffer from poor peering connections, sub-optimal routing paths, and congested or oversold networks.
- Selecting multiple bandwidth providers, ensuring outages outside of our network never result int outages in our customers systems.
- Connecting directly with the internet, bypassing transit networks and shortening the network path between the server, and the end-users computer. This results in lower latency and maximum speed.